In 2010, we watched the Olympic Torch cross this country, being inspired by those who passed it, and by those who carried it forward. While the Push for Change is not the Olympics, we do have a “Torch” to carry, one that helps light the way for Youth Homelessness Prevention and invests in a better country for young Canadians. Have your turn with our “Torch”, help push our second cart across the country!
- Key stakeholders are invited to push the “Celebrity Cart” with Joe Roberts as he engages Canadians in a country-wide walk to raise awareness and dollars.
- This fundraising effort, by reservation only, invites you to walk with Joe, pushing our Celebrity Shopping Cart for a portion of a pre-determined day, up to 5 km.
- Register online below.
- Minimum donation level of $1,000 per kilometre.
- Use our online crowd funding page, set a goal, and network for support.
- Limited number of days available, commit today and be the “Change Maker” in your community!